Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday HOT

Hot and steamy at the garden today, but the beans are planted, everything is watered...lightly, wasn't sure if others were going later so I just did some light sprinkling over all the rows...my regular water day is tomorrow but because it was so hot things were looking a little wilted. I will refill all the jugs I used and bring them back tomorrow. (Btw, there are still about 5 full jugs sitting there if anyone is going later). Oh, the best part...while I was there...I was so excited to see....our "hoe!!" Mully and Deb were tending their own garden and Mully graciously took the time to show me some very minor things she was concerned about in our plots. She showed me how to thin the lettuce and we talked about a pea pod trellice. Thanks, Mully!! ~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment